The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned National Testing Service (NTS) the responsibility to conduct GRE type test, i.e. Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL for admissions in M.Phil and HEC scholarship schemes.
* The test result will remain valid for "TWO YEARS" for admissions and HEC scholarship schemes.
Candidates with a minimum of sixteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
- Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities / HEC schemes.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
* As per HEC policy decision, the GAT test validity (GAT - General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.