The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned National Testing Service (NTS) the responsibility to conduct GRE type test, i.e. Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT for Ph.D programs.
Subject test helps to evaluate, analyze, solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material in a specific area of study.
* The test result will remain valid for "TWO YEARS" for admissions.
Candidates with a minimum of eighteen (18) years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
- Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the universities.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
* As per HEC policy decision, the GAT test validity (GAT - General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.