- The Test will held in all 23 districts headquarters of Sindh on 23rd December 2012. Candidates are required to reach their respective test center (As mentioned on their Roll No slip) at 9:00 AM. Attendance will start at 9:30 AM and test timing will be from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon. Candidates are advised to bring their original CNIC along with Black/Blue Ball Pen and Examination board. Details of Test centers and Sample papers are available at NTS web site www.nts.org.pk
- Roll No slips has been dispatched on candidates addresses as provided on their applications forms through TCS. Candidates can track the delivery status of Roll No slip by obtaining tracking number from NTS web site and track it by using TCS tracking system. The detailed list of eligible candidates is available on NTS web site. Printout of Web page having candidate's information is also acceptable as Roll No slip at the test center. Mobile phones, calculators and other electronic devices are strictly not allowed in the examination centre. Candidates found possession of these devices will not be allowed to take the paper.
- Candidates not found their names in HST candidates list available at NTS web site and displayed at DEO office are advised to visit NTS help desk established in the DEO office of their respective district. They can obtain an objection form by producing CNIC, Last degree certificate, B.Ed certificate, Domicile, receipt of the previously submitted form and copy of the bank challan. The objection will be signed by the respective DEO office. Last date of submission of objection form is 20 December 2012.
- Roll No slips of those candidates who have submitted objection forms will be available at NTS web site after two (2) days of submission. NTS help desk is not authorized to issue any Roll No Slip.
- NTS help lines are open from 9 AM to 10 PM for quarries.
- Help line numbers are:
0335-2448889, 0335-2448890, 0335-2448891, 0335-2448892, 0335-2448893,
0335-2448894, 0335-2448895, 0335-2448896, 0335-2448897, 0335-2448898