NTS designs and administers Tests/Assessments to various Institutions and Organizations. These tests include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
What NTS Offers?
Products and Services
Primarily NTS offers two categories of tests and assessments:
- National Tests, and
- International Tests
NTS has developed following national tests on the pattern of international tests for catering local needs.
- National Aptitude Test (NAT – I & II) – for undergraduate program
- Graduate Assessment Test-General (GAT – General)
- Graduate Assessment Test-Subject (GAT – Subject)
- Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT)
- National Teachers Database Program (NTDP)
- Medical Representatives Certification Program (MRCP)
- Customized Tests
Being ETS Preferred Associate (EPA) of ETS-USA, NTS offers and administer international English language proficiency and behavioral tests including:
- TOEFL Primary (+8 years),
- TOEFL Junior (+11 years),
- TOEFL (ITP)
- TOEIC – L&R
- TOEIC – S&W
- TOEIC Bridge
- Work FORCE Assessment for Job Fit
The TFI test evaluates the French-language listening and reading proficiency levels of people whose native language is not French. Test results show how well people can communicate in French in business and academic environments.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
ELTeach: Being In Country Partner (ICP) of Cengage Learning-USA/National Geographic Learning, NTS also offers ELTeach, an online teachers’ training, assessment, and certificate program — English-for-Teaching and Professional Knowledge for ELT —to improve quality and consistency of English language teaching.
Effective Test Item Construction and Paper Marking Techniques for teachers.
Who We Serve?
- K–12 Community
- Educator Licensure Assessments
- Higher Education Community
- English Learners and Teachers