HOW TO REGISTER
TEST DAY INSTRUCTIONS
TEST CITIES Paper Distribution Apply Here
What is GAT Subject?
The Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is for Ph.D programs. The same test may be used for recruitment of graduates.
Subject test helps to evaluate, analyze, solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material in a specific area of study.
* The test result will remain valid for "TWO YEARS" for admissions.
Candidates with a minimum of eighteen (18) years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
* The GAT test validity (GAT - General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
Schedule of Graduate Assessment Test (GAT Subject) 2021
Applications should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form. NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
|Sr#||Test Date||Announcement Date||Last Date of Submission of Registration Form||Issuance of E. Roll # Slip Date||Result Announcement Date on NTS Website||Result Card Dispatch Date|
|1||Sunday, February 14, 2021||Monday, January 18, 2021||Monday, February 1, 2021||Tuesday, February 9, 2021||Monday, February 22, 2021||Friday, February 26, 2021|
|2||Sunday, May 23, 2021||Monday, April 19, 2021||Monday, May 3, 2021||Tuesday, May 11, 2021||Friday, May 28, 2021||Friday, June 4, 2021|
|3||Sunday, August 29, 2021||Monday, July 26, 2021||Friday, August 13, 2021||Friday, August 20, 2021||Monday, September 6, 2021||Monday, September 13, 2021|
|4||Sunday, November 21, 2021||Monday, October 25, 2021||Monday, November 8, 2021||Tuesday, November 16, 2021||Monday, November 29, 2021||Friday, December 3, 2021|
How To Register
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the respective test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk
Upload a recent photograph in NTS online Registration Portal. -Apply for latest NAT test in the list of projects announced in NTS online Registration Portal.
Download GAT subject bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal Datacell.nts.org.pk (Bank deposit slip is available on NTS online Registration Portal only)
Deposit Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for GAT - Subject Test through online bank deposit slip in the branches of MCB, Meezan bank, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip).
* All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
* Do not send any documents other than original bank deposit slip.
How to Fill the Registration Form ?
If you are a new user, signup / Register for NTS online Registration Portal. Datacell.nts.org.pk (One time only).
Once you are registered, login to (Datacell.nts.org.pk) and fill your personal information, academic information, employment information (if any).
Roll number slips and result cards will be sent through courier service. Give valid and clear address where delivery is certain.Candidates must fill the "postal address", "postal city" and "postal city district" in their personal information to receive the test roll Number slip and result card.
In academic record portion, write down your major subjects and percentage of secured marks in two digits only. In academic record column "Board / University" (please write only particular board name in abbreviation e.g. FBISE Islamabad, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Abbottabad etc.)
Select desired project to apply. (i.e. GAT subject)
Select your test city for desired test center choice. (Primary test city and secondary test city).
Incomplete or improperly filled registration details will not be processed. Please stay interactive with our website for eligible candidates list, test venue and all related information: www.nts.org.pk
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card.
Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the registration Form (within one week of the receipt of registration form). Queries regarding provisional data will be accepted within 4 days only.
Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidate list. The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date. NTS will dispatch the result cards within 7 days after the test date.
District list of Pakistan:
Please find your Correspondance City District from the Districts List given below and write it in the box of Correspondance City District in your NAT Registration Form.
|Bahawalpur||Khushab||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||Lodhran||Sahiwal|
|Hafizabad||Muzaffargarh||Toba Tek Singh|
|Dera Bugti||Kila Abdullah||Pishin|
|Dera Ismail Khan||Malakand P.A||Tank|
|Hydrabad||Matiari||Tando Muhammad Khan|
|Kamber & Shahdad Kot||Nawabshah||Umarkot|
|Khyber||North Waziristan||South Waziristan|
Test Day Instructions
Please follow these Instructions carefully
- Reporting time at test centre as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.
Composition of Test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the start of test.
- Do not break the seal till the test starts.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat during the test except for an un-avoidable reason e.g. toilet usage, that to in the escort of an invigilator.
- All papers will be collected at the end of test and no candidate will be allowed to move from the seat till the final count after the collection of the paper.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
About Shading / Filling The Circles
- Shading / filling of two answers against single question is wrong. It will be marked ZERO.
- Over writing and cutting near answer circle or anywhere on answer sheet will distract the readability and may be marked ZERO in the specific answer circle.
- Only use Blue or Black Ball pen to shade / fill the circles.
- Do not bring any other stationary item including rough / extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the question booklet.
- Use of any other material that is not provided by NTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
- Do not write anything on question booklet except your NAME, ROLL NUMBER. and SIGN on the front title of question booklet before attempting the questions.
- The questions booklet will be taken back after the test is over, so do not attempt to tear or remove any page from question booklet. No one is allowed to keep any part of it.
- Do not ask the invigilation staff about the content of questions. They are not allowed to explain or correct any question in the paper. The checking system has the capability to determine the erroneous questions and adjust accordingly.
- Every candidate is required to sign the attendance sheet, brought to her / him by the invigilators. The roll number slips will also be collected by the same staff after the attendance is completed.
- You are bound to NTS discipline rules till you leave the test center premises.
- Any disturbance in any way caused by you will disqualify you from the test and NTS reserves the rights to carry out legal action against such attempt.
Personal Information on Answer Sheet The answer sheet contains personal data of candidate on the top of the sheet. It has candidates'. name, father name, roll number and photograph. The candidate is required to critically check these fields and sign in the required space. If any field of personal information is found in-correct the candidate must inform the invigilator present around.
Graduate Assessment Test (Test Cities)
8 compulsory test cities are in red color.
Optional test cities are in black color, subject to a minimum of 200 registered candidates.
|10||Dera Ghazi Khan|