TOEIC (Listening and Reading)
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a valid assessment of English-language reading and listening skills for the workplace. Employers worldwide use the TOEIC® test to determine who can communicate effectively in English across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients.
Prove your English-language Proficiency
In the competitive global job market:
- Listening skills are essential for effective face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for email, written reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
Advance your career:
English is the language of global opportunity.TOEIC scores can help to:
- make you a stronger candidate for job opportunities with global organizations
- demonstrate your ability to communicate across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients
- positively affect hiring decisions and other employment opportunities
- help you obtain new opportunities within a company
Test Content (TOIEC L & R)
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice assessment. There are two timed sections of 100 questions each.
Section I: Listening
Test takers listen to a variety of questions and short conversations recorded in English, then answer questions based on what they have heard (100 items total).
- Part 1: Photographs
- Part 2: Question-Response
- Part 3: Conversations
- Part 4: Short Talks
Section II: ReadingTest takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace (100 items total).
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- Part 6: Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Part 7: Reading Comprehension
Test LengthThe test takes approximately 2½ hours, with:
- 45 minutes for Section I
- 75 minutes for Section II
- approximately 30 minutes to answer biographical questions
How to Register (TOEIC Listening & Reading)
Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal datacell.nts.org.pk
Project Manager, NTS – ETSNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) Plot # 1-E, Street # 46, Sector I-8/2,Islamabad.
For information please contact:
Project Manager, NTS – ETS ProjectNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS)Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1,Islamabad
TOEIC Tests are composed of two parts.
- Listening & Reading
- Speaking & Writing
Schedule of Public Tests Year 2022-23, TOEIC- L&R + S&W + BRIDGE
|S. No.||Test Date||Last Date of Registration||Roll No. Slip||Result|
|1||Wednesday, January 18, 2023||Monday, January 9, 2023||Friday, January 13, 2023||Friday, February 3, 2023|
|2||Wednesday, February 15, 2023||Monday, February 6, 2023||Friday, February 10, 2023||Friday, March 3, 2023|
|3||Wednesday, March 22, 2023||Monday, March 13, 2023||Friday, March 17, 2023||Friday, April 7, 2023|
|4||Wednesday, April 19, 2023||Monday, April 10, 2023||Friday, April 14, 2023||Friday, May 5, 2023|
|5||Wednesday, May 24, 2023||Monday, May 15, 2023||Friday, May 19, 2023||Friday, June 9, 2023|
|6||Wednesday, June 21, 2023||Monday, June 12, 2023||Friday, June 16, 2023||Friday, July 7, 2023|
|7||Wednesday, July 19, 2023||Monday, July 10, 2023||Friday, July 14, 2023||Friday, August 4, 2023|
|8||Wednesday, August 23, 2023||Monday, August 14, 2023||Friday, August 18, 2023||Friday, September 8, 2023|
|9||Wednesday, September 20, 2023||Monday, September 11, 2023||Friday, September 15, 2023||Friday, October 6, 2023|
|10||Wednesday, October 18, 2023||Monday, October 9, 2023||Friday, October 13, 2023||Friday, November 3, 2023|
|11||Wednesday, November 15, 2023||Monday, November 6, 2023||Friday, November 10, 2023||Friday, December 1, 2023|
|12||Wednesday, December 20, 2023||Monday, December 11, 2023||Friday, December 15, 2023||Friday, January 5, 2024|