TOEIC Listening and Reading
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a valid assessment of English-language reading and listening skills for the workplace. Employers worldwide use the TOEIC® test to determine who can communicate effectively in English across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients.
Prove your English-language Proficiency
In the competitive global job market:
- Listening skills are essential for effective face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for email, written reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
Advance your career:
English is the language of global opportunity.TOEIC scores can help to:
- make you a stronger candidate for job opportunities with global organizations
- demonstrate your ability to communicate across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients
- positively affect hiring decisions and other employment opportunities
- help you obtain new opportunities within a company
Test Content (TOIEC L & R)
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice assessment. There are two timed sections of 100 questions each.
Section I: Listening
Test takers listen to a variety of questions and short conversations recorded in English, then answer questions based on what they have heard (100 items total).
- Part 1: Photographs
- Part 2: Question-Response
- Part 3: Conversations
- Part 4: Short Talks
Section II: ReadingTest takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace (100 items total).
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- Part 6: Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Part 7: Reading Comprehension
Test LengthThe test takes approximately 2½ hours, with:
- 45 minutes for Section I
- 75 minutes for Section II
- approximately 30 minutes to answer biographical questions
How to Register (TOEIC L & R)
Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal datacell.nts.org.pk
Project Manager, NTS – ETSNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) Plot # 1-E, Street # 46, Sector I-8/2,Islamabad.
For information please contact:
Project Manager, NTS – ETS ProjectNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS)Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1,Islamabad