What Is TOEIC-S&W ?
English is the language of global opportunity. In the increasingly competitive global marketplace, employers need a workforce that can speak and write effectively across borders and cultures.
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for business. In today’s global workplace:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone conversations..
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive email and other types of business correspondence.
Test Content (TOIEC S & W)
The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice assessment. There are two timed sections of 100 questions each.
Section I: Listening
Test takers listen to a variety of questions and short conversations recorded in English, then answer questions based on what they have heard (100 items total).
- Part 1: Photographs
- Part 2: Question-Response
- Part 3: Conversations
- Part 4: Short Talks
Section II: ReadingTest takers read a variety of materials and respond at their own pace (100 items total).
- Part 5: Incomplete Sentences
- Part 6: Error Recognition or Text Completion
- Part 7: Reading Comprehension
Test LengthThe test takes approximately 2½ hours, with:
- 45 minutes for Section I
- 75 minutes for Section II
- approximately 30 minutes to answer biographical questions
How to Register (TOEIC S & W)
TIndividuals / Institutes may register for the TOEIC test by filling the registration form and send it to:
General Assessment Form (Click to Download)
Project Manager, NTS – ETSNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) Plot # 1-E, Street # 46, Sector I-8/2,Islamabad.
For information please contact:
Project Manager, NTS – ETS ProjectNational Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS)Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1,Islamabad