How to Register for TOEIC Test:
Online registration for the following tests are available:
- TOEIC (Listening & Reading)
- TOEIC (Reading & Writing)
- TOEIC Bridge
- TOEIC OLPC
For any query about TOEIC test, feel free to contact:
Email: [email protected]
The TOEIC ® Official Learning and Preparation Course
TOEIC ® Official Learning and Preparation Course (OLPC) is an online service using real-life
workplace scenarios and over 1,000 authentic TOEIC ® test questions to help you build the
English skills you need for everyday workplace situations and prepare you for success on the
TOEIC Listening and Reading test.
Self-paced and accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course is the only course created by the maker of the TOEIC tests. No other online course is better designed to help you build the English skills you need for everyday workplace situations as well as succeed on the TOEIC test.
Here's what you'll find in the course:
- three progressive learning modules from beginner through advanced levels
- eight topic-based, skill-building units per module
- interactive exercises that reflect meaningful, real-life workplace situations and tasks
- voice narration in the same voices you'll hear on the actual TOEIC test
- automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range as well as diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report
- an assessment of your strengths and areas where you can improve, along with suggestions about what lessons you might want to repeat
|One Module||60 Days||Click Here for M1 Registration Form|
|Two Module||120 Days||Click Here for M2 Registration Form|
|Three Module||180 Days||Click Here for M3 Registration Form|
Phone: 0337 0778778 or Email: [email protected]
The TOEIC® Tests — the Global Standard for Assessing English Proficiency for Business:
The TOEIC® tests:
Organizations and job seekers around the world trust TOEIC scores to help them get ahead of the competition.
For more than 30 years, the TOEIC test has set the standard for assessing English-language skills used in the workplace. Today TOEIC test scores are used by nearly 14,000 companies, government agencies and English Language Learning programs in 150 countries, and more than seven million TOEIC tests were administered in 2013.
Workplace Assessments that Meet Business Needs
TOEIC test questions simulate real-life situations that are relevant to the global workplace. Score reports provide accurate, meaningful feedback about a test-taker's strengths and weaknesses, along with a description of the English-language strengths typical of test-takers performing at various score levels. This allows employers to:
How to Prepare (TOEIC)
Click on the following links to view information about preparing for the TOEIC tests.
1 – Instructions to take TOEIC (Click to Download)
2 – TOEIC Test Information (Click to Download)
TOEIC L&R Section
The following handbooks and guides will help you prepare for the TOEIC L&R test.
1 – TOEIC_LR-Student Handbook (Click to Download)
2 – TOEIC_LR_examinee_handbook (Click to Download)
3 – TOEIC_LR_sample_tests (Click to Download)
4 – TOEIC_LR_Score_Desc (Click to Download)
TOEIC S&W Section
The following handbooks and guides will help you prepare for the TOEIC S&W test.
1 – TOEIC- SW – Student Handbook
2 – TOEIC – SW – Examinee_Handbook
TOEIC Bridge Section
The following handbooks and guides will help you prepare for the TOEIC Bridge test.
TOEIC Tests are composed of two parts.
- Listening & Reading
- Speaking & Writing
Schedule of Public Tests Year 2022-23, TOEIC- L&R + S&W + BRIDGE
|S. No.||Test Date||Last Date of Registration||Roll No. Slip||Result|
|1||Wednesday, January 18, 2023||Monday, January 9, 2023||Friday, January 13, 2023||Friday, February 3, 2023|
|2||Wednesday, February 15, 2023||Monday, February 6, 2023||Friday, February 10, 2023||Friday, March 3, 2023|
|3||Wednesday, March 22, 2023||Monday, March 13, 2023||Friday, March 17, 2023||Friday, April 7, 2023|
|4||Wednesday, April 19, 2023||Monday, April 10, 2023||Friday, April 14, 2023||Friday, May 5, 2023|
|5||Wednesday, May 24, 2023||Monday, May 15, 2023||Friday, May 19, 2023||Friday, June 9, 2023|
|6||Wednesday, June 21, 2023||Monday, June 12, 2023||Friday, June 16, 2023||Friday, July 7, 2023|
|7||Wednesday, July 19, 2023||Monday, July 10, 2023||Friday, July 14, 2023||Friday, August 4, 2023|
|8||Wednesday, August 23, 2023||Monday, August 14, 2023||Friday, August 18, 2023||Friday, September 8, 2023|
|9||Wednesday, September 20, 2023||Monday, September 11, 2023||Friday, September 15, 2023||Friday, October 6, 2023|
|10||Wednesday, October 18, 2023||Monday, October 9, 2023||Friday, October 13, 2023||Friday, November 3, 2023|
|11||Wednesday, November 15, 2023||Monday, November 6, 2023||Friday, November 10, 2023||Friday, December 1, 2023|
|12||Wednesday, December 20, 2023||Monday, December 11, 2023||Friday, December 15, 2023||Friday, January 5, 2024|
Email: [email protected]
Instructions for Test Takers (AMIDEAST/RTA, Dubai UAE Project, Taxi/Bus Drivers)
Registration of Test takers (Taxi/Bus Drivers)
- NTS accepts AMIDEAST, UAE/RTA duly approved test takers coming through AMIDEAST/Road Transport Authority, Dubai recruitment agencies/consultants only.
- NTS contacts only these test takers via SMS/Call to submit Test Registration Form and Fee.
- The TOEIC and WorkFORCE Registration Forms and Test Fee Bank Deposit Slip are available at NTS website.
- The Test Fee is "NON TRANSFERABLE AND NOT REFUNDABLE".
- As per agreement the result of the test shall not be available on NTS website, rather for test results of Taxi/Bus Driver please contact your respective recruitment agencies/consultants.
- For further query or information, please send email to [email protected]
On Test Day
- The TOEIC and WorkFORCE test taker for the Taxi/Bus Drivers MUST report the test center 30 minutes before the test time start.
- Test Taker MUST bring the following documents on test day, otherwise will NOT be allowed to sit in the test.
- ORIGINAL Roll No. slip issued by NTS.
- ORIGINAL CNIC.
- ORIGINAL Passport.
- Mobile phones are NOT allowed in test centers.
- The test is Online, Computer Based, so no need to bring stationary.