With its visionary and dynamic leadership and committed staff, NTS is expanding the horizon of its test categories and subjects. Following is an overview of our future products and services:
Vocabulary, Syntax, and Logic Evaluation
NTS uses a computer application, called NTS E-rater, for grading the essay questions to evaluate answers on the basis of vocabulary, syntax, and logic.
Verbal and Mathematical Skills Tests
In this regard, NTS is developing new products for various levels i.e. primary to higher education, similar to SAT-I, which will measure verbal and mathematical skills, including longer reading passages and more questions to determine how well students understand them.
English Language Proficiency Tests
NTS is developing testing products to evaluate the English skills for the people/students seeking employment or admission in foreign countries. These tests will be similar to IELTS and TOEFL. A written section will be added to raise the total possible score and a verbal section will also be added as "critical reading".
Critical-Thinking Skills Testing
Among the programs, NTS is beginning to offer educational tools, making use of new technology to develop grammar school courses by using computers and interactive videos to foster critical-thinking skills. In addition, NTS uses computers to configure the Teachers Exam. NTS aims that by 2020, the test will be used by about 75% teachers of Pakistan’s government and private educational institutions.
What We Do
NTS designs and administers Tests/Assessments to various Institutions and Organizations. These tests include:
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
What NTS Offers?Products and Services
Primarily NTS offers two categories of tests and assessments:
- National Tests
- International Tests
NTS has developed following national tests on the pattern of international tests for catering local needs.
- National Aptitude Test (NAT – I & II) – for undergraduate program
- Graduate Assessment Test-General (GAT – General)
- Graduate Assessment Test-Subject (GAT – Subject)
- Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT)
- National Teachers Database Program (NTDP)
- Medical Representatives Certification Program (MRCP)
- Customized Tests
Being ETS Preferred Associate (EPA) of ETS-USA, NTS offers and administer international English language proficiency and behavioral tests including:
- TOEFL Primary (+8 years),
- TOEFL Junior (+11 years),
- TOEFL (ITP)
- TOEIC – L&R
- TOEIC – S&W
- TOEIC Bridge
- Work FORCE Assessment for Job Fit
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
ELTeach: Being In Country Partner (ICP) of Cengage Learning-USA/National Geographic Learning, NTS also offers ELTeach, an online teachers’ training, assessment, and certificate program — English-for-Teaching and Professional Knowledge for ELT —to improve quality and consistency of English language teaching.
Effective Test Item Construction and Paper Marking Techniques for teachers
Who We Serve?
- K–12 Community
- Educator Licensure Assessments
- Higher Education Community
- English Learners and Teachers
International Networking and Collaboration
- Member of the International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA)-USA.
- ETS Preferred Associate (EPA) of ETS-USA in Pakistan
- Member Association of Test Publishers (ATP), Washington-USA.
- Institutional member ASCD-USA
- Member Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN)
- Linkages with the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization) of Thailand (ONESQA)
- An ISO 9001-2008 certified organization.